To measure ring size, use these steps:
1. Print this page making sure your printer is set to 100% (no reduction / enlargement)
2. Measure this chart and be sure it is 3 1/2 inches between the lines as shown.
3. Wrap a piece of lose string around your finger allowing for the size of your knuckle.
4. Mark the point on the string where the end meets with a pen.
5. Match the string up with this ring size chart to get your ring size.
6. You may also cut out this chart and wrap it around your finger.
You may also compare your finger measurement with this chart to determine your ring size.